Make your voice count
Protect Kent is a campaigning group and a voice for everyone who wants so save our countryside from unnecessary destruction.
We want a future in which our countryside is protected and enhanced while our towns and cities are made more attractive places to live. We are a Registered Charity whose income comes mainly from our members and supporters.
When you join Protect Kent you also automatically become a member of The Campaign To Protect Rural England (CPRE) nationally.
Our membership benefits include:
· Biannual editions of our Kent Voice members magazine
· A member’s programme of local events
· The national magazine Countryside Voice
· Half-price entry to over 200 beautiful and historic English houses and gardens
· A choice of newsletters from CPRE's policy teams on request
· Access to the members section of the website where you will find information and resources on campaigns
· Access to the Planning Hotline for advice
Just by becoming a member of Protect Kent, you are helping to make a crucial contribution to our Stop BIG campaign! You also gain some excellent membership benefits.
Join by Direct Debit and get 3 months free
Offer applies to new memberships not renewals.
|Joint (for two persons)||£38.00*|
* Recommended minimum. If you would like to give further support to our work by paying a higher subscription, we would be very grateful.
** For those living solely on state pension, income support or jobseekers allowance.
For all membership rates (excluding Under 25’s) it is possible to pay by a monthly, quarterly or annual Direct Debit.
To join and pay online please click below, or alternatively download the attached Membership form, print it off, complete it and send it to our address:
If you wish to join online then use this link to join CPRE Protect Kent.